Learn More and Teach Others
Knoitall is a community of passionate knowledge seekers and knowledge providers. We support a powerful but “easy-to-use” learning platform to help you share and sell what you know. It's easy to build your own community of followers on the Knoitall platform.
How it Works
When you join Knoitall we connect you to a passionate community of learning providers who have created content to support the topics you care about...everything from cooking to algorithms...management to marathon training. And we give you a way to quickly and easily list your own learning opportunities for others. We understand that everyone knows something about something. We make it easy for you to share or sell that knowledge with others.
How Do I Make Money Through Knoitall?
There are two ways to make money:
- Advertising in your Knoitall classroom - When you join Knoitall we create a space for you to build a classroom where all of your learning posts and other offerings are maintained. Knoitall is working with a number of major brands who want to reach your followers. Any ad revenues that we receive through your classroom we split with you 50/50! And there are no minimum number of followers required to get started receiving revenues. The more content you create on the Knoitall platform, the more opportunities you have to gain followers and increase your ad revenues.
- Selling your time - Knoitall provides many ways for you to sell your time to teach others what you know. You can sell your time through online or face-to-face advising, tutoring, or by delivering a class to a group. Knoitall manages all of the registrations and payments on your behalf, and delivers the funds directly into your bank account through our partner, Stripe. Knoitall charges a 5% registration fee for registrations managed through the platform. The rest of the money goes directly to you.
How Do I Create a Listing for Sale Through Knoitall?
There are a variety of learning formats that you can create and sell through Knoitall, from learning products to classes, lessons or one-to-one instruction. To get started, follow the steps below:
- Create a listing, tag it, and your listing will be promoted to other Knoitall members who have an interest in the topic. You can quickly build a network of followers who want to learn about the topics you care about.
- Some listings can be purchased, like a block of tutoring sessions, a learning product, or a face-to-face class
- If a student purchases one of your listings through Knoitall, the funds will be transfered directly into your Stripe account. You don't even need a bank account to receive payments through Stripe. If you elect to advertise your offerings and wish to receive prosepctive students, Knoitall will link them to a landing page on your site.
- If a student purchases one of your offerings, Knoitall will deliver to the student a receipt with a QR code and directions to provide this receipt to you at the first session. This document provides confirmation to you and to Knoitall that the student paid for enrollment in your offering.
- When you receive a registration receipt, you scan the QR code with any smart phone “free” QR code reader, and the attendance of the student will be stored in your Knoitall account.
- After the learning is completed, you can add any comments or a badge of completion to the student's record in Knoitall, which will appear in the student's Knoitall account.
- All reminders to the student, you, and/or your instructor about an upcoming learning session are automatically generated by Knoitall.
How Do I Increase my Followers Through Knoitall?
The quickest way to increase your followers is to create learning posts that demonstrate what you know, and then tag these posts to Knoitall's list of learning categories. The reason this is important is that whenever a new user joins Knoitall, they are asked to identify their interests, and, based upon those interests, they are presented with learning providers like you who have created content that may be of interest to them.
The more offerings you create in a particular Knoitall category, the higher you will be placed in the listing of providers available to new users that express interest in that category. That's why it's important to maintain a consistent flow of new learning opportunities. It helps you increase your visibility to new users as they join Knoitall.Join Now
If you're looking for more help or have a question to ask, please contact us.