University of Cincinnati
Since its founding in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been the source of many discoveries creating positive change for society, including co-op education, the oral polio vaccine, the first electronic organ, and the first antihistamine. Each year, this urban, public research university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world.
The University of Cincinnati continues its pioneering ways with online programs that connect working professionals with a dynamic community of dedicated educators, accessible research, and a devoted support team.
- Science & Math: Biomedical Science
- Health & Health Care: Health Administration
- Science & Math: Psychology
- Education: Teaching & Curriculum
- Education: Administration & Leadership
- Education: Special Ed
- Health & Health Care: Nursing