We were serious about the outcomes we listed in the description: More Creativity, Deeper Thinking, Insatiable Curiosity, Penetrating Insights, Self-Directed Learning, Exploration of the Unknown, Confidence in Technology & Science, and a New Outlet for Creative Tendencies.These aren't just theories for us. We strive in every class to inspire students to aim higher by presenting them with a challenge and allowing them to explore.Specifically, in the class students will learn the basics of 3D printing, programming microprocessors, wiring simple circuits, reading data from a sensor, programming simple artificial intelligence, 3D design in CAD, and 3D design with a mesh modeler.
Face-to-Face - Class or Seminar
Do you want your kids to have...
Would like them to know...
- More Creativity?
- Deeper Thinking?
- Insatiable Curiosity?
- Penetrating Insights?
- Self-Directed Learning?
- Exploration of the Unknown?
- Confidence in Technology & Science?
- New Outlet for Creative Tendencies?
- How to use a 3D Printer?
- How to program a microprocessor?
- How to have fun while working hard?
- How to geek out and meet other smart kids?
- How to wire up simple circuits?
- How to read data from a sensor?
- How to create simple artificial intelligence?
- How to design in 3D (solid & mesh modeling)?
Our summer Inventor's Bootcamps in Orange County, CA, and Thousand Oaks, CA, are your teenager's gateway to creativity. Click the "Enroll" button to find out more on our LearningExploratorium website.Secret (don't tell too many people): We also allow a couple of teachers in each of our Inventor classes to learn along with the teenagers.