Dr. Ferber is involved in Angel and Venture Funding and is a Business Professor at her Alumni. She likes to be referred to as an entrepreneur or intrepreneur in business and education.
On a personal level, her hobbies include "X Sports". Her favorite sports have included equestrian cross country jumping, rock climbing, triathlons, and skydiving.
Free Resource (Video, Article, Pod Cast or Other)
When I reflect on the Great Entrepreneurs that I had the opportunity to work for, I am reminded by certain attributes that they all have in common. They were individuals that truly inspired their teams, made things happen helped people to grow and had an extraordinary ability to solve problems and find solutions.
- Business: Critical & Analytical Thinking
- Business: Venture Capital & Capitalism
- Business: Compliance - Diversity
- Business: Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Business: Creativity & Innovation
Where we are located
Photos & Videos