Brandeis University, Graduate Professional Studies
Our mission is to extend the benefit of a Brandeis graduate education to a diverse working professional population by providing master’s degrees available part-time in applied fields. GPS academic programs, offered entirely online, are designed for professionals who contribute unique perspectives from their experience and current work, thereby enriching the course offerings while broadening their communities of practice. GPS staff and instructors recognize the time commitment students make in balancing their personal, professional, and academic responsibilities, and we are respectful and compassionate to their needs.
At Brandeis GPS, our unique approach to online learning is designed by and for working professionals. Benefits include:
- A flexible admissions process. Students can take a course without formally applying for admission to the program.
- Quality online education. GPS has been applying best practices in online course delivery for more than a decade.
- Small classes. With less than 16 students per course, you will be able to actively engage with your peers and instructors.
- Experienced instructors. You will collaborate with e-learning pioneers and industry experts.
- Flexible programs designed by and for working professionals. With a set weekly pace, you'll be able to participate on a schedule that works for you.
- Personal guidance and support. Upon enrollment, you'll receive a dedicated student advisor who will provide you with academic support throughout your time with GPS.
- Brandeis standards of excellence. Our material goes through layers of program and course reviews and is validated by external professional advisory board members.
- Around-the-clock technology support. Our Help Desk is available 24 hours/day, seven days/week to assist with LATTE, our online learning platform.
Brandeis GPS offers 10 fully online master's programs:
- Bioinformatics (MS)
- Digital Marketing and Design (MS)
- Health and Medical Informatics (MS)
- Information Security (MS)
- Information Technology Management (MS)
- Instructional Design and Technology (MS)
- Project and Program Management (MS)
- Software Engineering (MSE)
- Strategic Analytics (MS)
- User-Centered Design (MS)
- Science & Math: Bioinformatics
- Business: Marketing: Social Media
- Computers & Software: Security & Cybersecurity
- Business: Information Technology
- Education: Instructional Design
- Business: Management & Leadership
- Engineering: Software
- Business: Analytics
- Arts & Crafts: Graphic Design & Digital Arts