Listing a SlideShare Presentation
Knoitall can help you privatize your slideshare presentations and then sell access to them through our marketplace (you can also list free Slideshare presentations through Knoitall at no cost to you or the consumer).
Follow the steps below to create and sell your PRIVATE Slideshare presentations:
- Log into your Slideshare account and go to "My Uploads".
- Select the Edit option and then Privacy Settings for the Slideshare presentation you want to sell.
- Select the Privacy Settings tab and change the settings to "Private" and viewable by "People with the secret link".
- Save the private URL. You will need to provide this to the buyer after they have purchased your item through Knoitall
- Log into your Knoitall account
- Click on the "List" button and create a listing for a slideshow
- Complete the listing fields
That's it. You will be notified at the email we have on file for you whenever a consumer purchases one of your listings. Knoitall will deliver to the consumer a paid receipt with instructions that you will be reaching out to them with the private link. You will receive the funds for sale directly through your Stripe account on file in your Knoitall account settings. PLEASE NOTE: We protect the consumers purchase by guaranteeing that you will provide the private link to the SlideShare purchased within 24 hours. If you do not provide the link within 24 hours and confirm this by scanning the buyer's QR code on his/her receipt, we will be obligated to refund the consumer their purchase. We will then seek payment from you for the amount of the purchase +5% processing fee.
Contact Customer Support
If you're looking for more help or have a question to ask, please contact us.