Listing a Youtube Video
One of the most profitable ways to monetize what you know is by selling your YouTube videos. Knoitall can help you privatize these videos and then sell access to them through our marketplace (you can also list free YouTube videos through Knoitall at no cost to you or the consumer).
Follow the steps below to create and sell your PRIVATE YouTube videos:
- Log into your YouTube account, find the video you want to sell, and click "Info and Settings"
- In "Info and Settings", change the privacy settings from public to private.
- You will come back to this page after a sale is made to share the video with those who purchase rights to view it through Knoitall.
- Log into your Knoitall account
- Click on the "List" button and create a listing for video
- Complete the listing fields
That's it. You will be notified at the email we have on file for you whenever a consumer purchases one of your videos. Knoitall will deliver to the consumer a paid receipt with instructions that you will be following up to provide access to your private video. You will receive the funds for sale directly through your Stripe account on file in your account settings. PLEASE NOTE: You have 24 hours to provide the private link to the video purchased. If you do not provide the link within 24 hours the funds will be automatically returned to the buyer.
Contact Customer Support
If you're looking for more help or have a question to ask, please contact us.