Listing a Class
Knoitall provides a way for you to list and enroll students in all of your classes.
Follow the steps below to list a class for sale:
- Log into your account
- Click the "List" button and select "Class"
- Complete the required fields and as much information regarding the schedule for your class as possible.
- Price your class
- Make sure to set up and link your free Stripe account. When a purchase occurs we will automatically transfer the funds to your Stripe account.
Manage Your Enrollments & Sales
You will be notified at the email we have on file for you whenever a consumer purchases one of your listings. Knoitall will deliver to the consumer a paid receipt with instructions for redeeming the purchase, and a QR code.
- Prior to Your Learning Event - On the day prior to your learning event Knoitall will automatically send out a reminder to each participant, including any items that he/she should bring to the event. If you have designated an instructor for your event, we will send them a reminder email as well, and include in the email the roster of those that are registered for the tutoring or lessons.
- The Day of the Learning Event - On the day of the event students will bring their Knoitall-produced enrollment confirmation. You will want to check in each participant so that you have a record of their attendance. If this is a group class, we have found that the easiest way to check in your students is to print out the roster and put a check mark next to each participant as you receive their enrollment confirmations, and then go through later and check them into the event. You can then scan the QR codes associated with each participant's registration confirmation and our system will check them into the event.
- After the Event - You can view all of your consumers from within your account. You will be able to quickly see if the consumer checked in for the event, and the number of sessions he/she has attended. Use this to track when your consumer is ready to purchase his/her next set of sessions.
Contact Customer Support
If you're looking for more help or have a question to ask, please contact us.