Adding Items from Other Learning Suppliers
One of the great features of Knoitall is the ability to map other learning providers into your learning center based upon the categories of learning you are interested in promoting. Companies and organizations do this frequently to create a single view to their internal and external learning opportunities.
Make more money by adding the items of other Knoitall Sellers
When you set up your learning center on the Knoitall platform you have a way to sell your learning opportunities and the opportunities of other Knoitall learning providers. And when you do so, we track these sales to your learning center and we split the Knoitall revenues with you 50/50.
Here's how the process works:
- Under your Learning Center tab, select "Add/Manage Learning Providers"
- Add a set of competencies that you want to map to your Learning Center
- Click the "Submit" button and "Voila", you will be brought back a list of learning providers who have content that matches your categories of interest.
- Once you have your list, you can remove some of the learning providers by selecting them and clicking the "Delete" button at the bottom of the form.
- When you have completed editing your list, go back to your learning center profile and click on the "PUBLIC VIEW" link.
- You should now see all of the learning providers you have added and ONLY the learning opportunities that match the learning categories you have selected.
- As these learning providers update their learning centers with new opportunities, they will automatically be mapped into your learning center if they match the categories you've selected.
- Each time someone purchases one of these items from your learning center, you will be credited 50% of Knoitall's revenues for the item
- Each month you will receive a check for the third party items that sold through your learning center
Contact Customer Support
If you're looking for more help or have a question to ask, please contact us.