1. You really can make money with your writing. Whether you want to create your own business, add to your income, supplement your retirement, or boost what you're earning as a writer, you'll find the how-to's here.
1. Discover how journaling can help you learn more about yourself, explore your dreams, values, and beliefs, improve your health, survive unwanted change, succeed in your career, and express your creativity.
1. In this professional development course for teachers, you'll learn the secrets of technology integration in the classroom and across the curriculum, gaining the skills educators need to use tools such as apps, assistive technology, wikis, podcasts, and blogs effectively.
1. (8 contact hours) In the Certificate in Mindfulness, you'll learn about mindfulness and meditation, mindfulness and happiness, mindful eating, mindful movement (walking, yoga, Tai Chi, and Qigong), and mindful relationships.
1. (10 contact hours) Explore the use of healing energy medicine techniques in health care, including meditation, acupuncture, qigong, sound and music therapy, and gentle hand techniques such as Reiki and reflexology.
1. (16 contact hours) In this innovative certificate program, you'll examine how Optimal Healing Environments (OHEs) impact the health of individuals and communities on a physical, social, psychological, and spiritual level.
1. Learn how to use the Premier Contractor Edition of QuickBooks 2015 for your construction business to create contract estimates, perform time tracking and job costing, generate powerful reports, and much more.
1. Learn how to use the Premier Contractor Edition of QuickBooks 2014 for your construction business to create contract estimates, perform time tracking and job costing, generate powerful reports, and much more.
1. Learn how to use the Premier Contractor Edition of QuickBooks 2013 for your construction business to create contract estimates, perform time tracking and job costing, bill your clients, and much more.
1. (14 contact hours) This certificate program focuses on foundational concepts in holistic and integrative health, including stress management, physical activity and movement, nutrition, and healing environments.
1. (10 contact hours) In this four-lesson certificate program, you'll examine the healing systems of Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine, explore the connection between health and the human spirit, and learn about ancient and diverse practices of meditation.
1. (9 contact hours) In this certificate program, you'll explore the concepts of four holistic therapeutic modalities as you focus on the use of humor, music and sound, energy healing, and massage and bodywork in healing.
1. (12 contact hours) This certificate provides an overview of the mechanisms of pain, the multidisciplinary methods of assessment, management, and treatment of pain, which include adults, children, and the elderly with cancer related and non-cancer related pain.
1. (20 contact hours) The Certificate in Perinatal Issues is a multidisciplinary educational experience designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of individuals who provide care and support for childbearing women, newborns, and families.
1. (19 contact hours) The Certificate in End-of-Life Care will enhance the knowledge and skills of health care professionals and individuals who work with or care for those experiencing a terminal illness.
1. (10 contact hours) In this innovative certificate program, you'll gain insights into the amazing brain and learn how to support health and happiness through lifestyle choices that impact this remarkable organ.
1. (12 contact hours) Explore the legal and ethical risks healthcare professionals face, including issues related to HIPPA rules, medication errors, social media and healthcare, organ donation, and workplace violence.
1. Learn all about the in-demand career of medical information management as you explore the job of an administrative medical assistant (AMA) in a doctor's office-from appointment scheduling and chart creation to medical billing and coding.
1. Learn the basic characteristics of the four main types of tissues, the general and special senses, cellular metabolism, body chemistry, and significant events in the life span, from fertilization through old age.
1. Learn ESL teaching strategies for fostering a more successful learning environment for your adult ESL/EFL students, as well as how to create activities that build a bridge from the classroom to the real world.
1. In this easy and fun course, you'll review some basic English skills and build more intermediate-level English skills for real-life activities including using the bank, finding a job or a home, dealing with sicknesses, and making good shopping decisions.
1. Build on the language skills you mastered in Easy English 2, as you learn to talk about real-life situations including looking for a job, making a budget, buying a home, and taking care of your health.
1. In this professional development course for teachers, you'll get the training you need to start teaching model drawing, the powerful Singapore Math strategy that gives word problems a visual context.
1. Master advanced features and functions of Microsoft Excel 2016, including data analysis tools, data tables and databases, PivotTables, custom controls, importing external data, and conditional formatting.
1. Get up to speed with the latest developments in Outlook, including how to manage your email, calendar, and contacts and how to get the most out of program tools such as Search Folders and Quick Steps.
1. Master the more advanced features of Microsoft Word 2010 and learn how to create an index, build a list of figures, design a table of contents, do desktop publishing, perform a mail merge, and use timesaving shortcuts.
1. Learn how to use the advanced features of this desktop publishing program to add graphics to a document, merge data into form letters, and use macros and shortcuts to make using Word easier and faster.
1. Master more advanced techniques for this powerful database program, including importing Excel spreadsheets as tables, creating query calculations to crunch numbers, and using Visual Basic to automate common tasks.
1. Learn more advanced features of Microsoft Word 2007, which enable you to create an index, a list of figures, and a table of contents, do desktop publishing, perform a mail merge, and use timesaving macros.
1. Learn the basics of fundraising for nonprofit organizations, from annual and special fund drives to more advanced projects involving corporate and foundation relations, major gifts, and planned giving.
1. Get the professional development training you need to improve student literacy as an accomplished teacher shares the secrets of turning guided reading strategies into opportunities for teaching writing.
1. In this professional development course for teachers, you'll get the training you need to reach the diverse mix of students you face every day-learning proven strategies that turn diversity into opportunity.
1. In this professional development course, you'll get the teacher training you need to deal effectively with serious discipline problems and help even the most challenging students you're teaching make more responsible choices.