PMP: 22-Risk Management Planning
- Online - Self Directed
- 1.50 Hours
- 3 Sessions
- Learn the six processes that are aligned within the Project Planning and Project Monitoring and Control process groups.
- Develop a Risk Management Plan that can be used throughout the course of the project to provide guidance and direction to the project management team.
- Be able to assimilate risk processes to project life cycle work and be able to determine the tools and techniques required to quantify risk as it relates to activities that are developed within a project.
- Prepare for the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKv5) Certification Exam.
Through LearnSmart's Risk Management Planning course, you will gain a working knowledge of the Project Risk Management knowledge area and the six processes that are aligned within the Project Planning and Project Monitoring and Control process groups.
You will learn to develop a Risk Management Plan that will be used throughout the course of the project to provide guidance and direction to the project management team and detail processes and planned activities that are expected to be applied throughout the project. Plus, you will learn to assimilate risk processes to project life cycle work and be able to determine the tools and techniques required to quantify risk as it relates to activities that are developed within a project.
LearnSmart has served the learning community with high-quality professional skills and IT certification training since 1997. In that time, the company has helped thousands earn career-related certifications from respected vendors, such as Project Management Institute (PMI)®, Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, and EC-Council. LearnSmart offers over 1,000 courses covering IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety topics. With a rapidly growing clientele of individuals and corporations, LearnSmart serves a broad range of Fortune 500 companies to universities, as well as gov... More information on this instructor.
- No prerequisites for this course.
- A computer with internet.
You are purchasing access to an online class, pre-recorded webinar or any other form of learning that can be started and completed on your schedule. There may or may NOT be any direct interaction with an instructor for this item. Knoitall will communicate with the learning provider to let them know of your purchase. The learning provider will reach out to you directly to give you access to the learning purchased. If the learning provider does not give you access to the learning purchased within 72 hours of purchase, the purchase is voided and you will receive a full refund of your purchase. In addition to your coverage under the Knoitall Buyer Protection Plan, the learning provider may have their own payment terms, which will be listed below.