PMP: 21-Performing Risk Analysis
- Online - Self Directed
- 2 Hours
- 2 Sessions
- Review process inputs, tools, techniques and outputs attributed to the Perform Risk Analysis process.
- Understand the different degree of risk based upon probability and impact how to determine the type of corrective or preventive action that will need to be performed.
- Prioritize risks for further analysis or action by learning how to combine and assess the probability and impact of risk's occurrence.
- Prepare for the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKv5) Certification Exam.
All projects experience some degree of risk throughout the project life cycle. Risk can be negative, in the form of a threat to a project; or positive, in the form of an opportunity. Perform Risk Analysis is the process of prioritizing risks for further analysis or action by combining and assessing the probability and impact of risk's occurrence.
While risk exists within every project, the degree of risk based upon probability and impact is what helps determine the type of corrective or preventive action that the project team will perform.
Within this course, you will review process inputs, tools, techniques and outputs attributed to the Perform Risk Analysis process.
LearnSmart has served the learning community with high-quality professional skills and IT certification training since 1997. In that time, the company has helped thousands earn career-related certifications from respected vendors, such as Project Management Institute (PMI)®, Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, and EC-Council. LearnSmart offers over 1,000 courses covering IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety topics. With a rapidly growing clientele of individuals and corporations, LearnSmart serves a broad range of Fortune 500 companies to universities, as well as gov... More information on this instructor.
- No prerequisites for this course.
- A computer with internet.
You are purchasing access to an online class, pre-recorded webinar or any other form of learning that can be started and completed on your schedule. There may or may NOT be any direct interaction with an instructor for this item. Knoitall will communicate with the learning provider to let them know of your purchase. The learning provider will reach out to you directly to give you access to the learning purchased. If the learning provider does not give you access to the learning purchased within 72 hours of purchase, the purchase is voided and you will receive a full refund of your purchase. In addition to your coverage under the Knoitall Buyer Protection Plan, the learning provider may have their own payment terms, which will be listed below.