PMP: 17-Planning Projects for Human Resources
- Online - Self Directed
- 1.50 Hours
- 3 Sessions
- Learn how to take on a variety of activities that will ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Be able to correctly manage the two main types of resources within the project plan: raw materials that are developed into components of a project and human resources that will perform the development work upon the raw materials.
- Know how to identify and detail roles and responsibilities, skills and relationships within a project.
- Prepare for the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKv5) Certification Exam.
As a project manager, you will take on a variety of activities that will ensure the successful completion of the project. Among the most important activities that you will undertake is the management of resources that you will need to accomplish the tasks within the project plan.
Typically resources come in two forms: raw materials that are developed into components of a project and human resources that will perform the development work upon the raw materials.
LearnSmart's Planning Project Human Resources course will take you through the processes that pertain to the Project Human Resource Management knowledge area – the processes of identifying and detailing roles and responsibilities, skills and relationships within a project.
LearnSmart has served the learning community with high-quality professional skills and IT certification training since 1997. In that time, the company has helped thousands earn career-related certifications from respected vendors, such as Project Management Institute (PMI)®, Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, and EC-Council. LearnSmart offers over 1,000 courses covering IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety topics. With a rapidly growing clientele of individuals and corporations, LearnSmart serves a broad range of Fortune 500 companies to universities, as well as gov... More information on this instructor.
- No prerequisites for this course.
- A computer with internet.
You are purchasing access to an online class, pre-recorded webinar or any other form of learning that can be started and completed on your schedule. There may or may NOT be any direct interaction with an instructor for this item. Knoitall will communicate with the learning provider to let them know of your purchase. The learning provider will reach out to you directly to give you access to the learning purchased. If the learning provider does not give you access to the learning purchased within 72 hours of purchase, the purchase is voided and you will receive a full refund of your purchase. In addition to your coverage under the Knoitall Buyer Protection Plan, the learning provider may have their own payment terms, which will be listed below.