PMP: 16-Managing Projects for Human Resources
- Online - Self Directed
- 1.25 Hours
- 2 Sessions
- Understand that the strength of a project is based on the resources acquired.
- Be able to define resource requirements for each activity within the project and ensure that the delivery of raw materials along with the people to develop those raw materials is sequenced according to project schedule timelines.
- These activities fall into the first two processes in the Human Resource Management Knowledge Area.
- Prepare for the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKv5) Certification Exam.
The strength of a project is based on the resources acquired. The Planning Process Group allows project managers to determine resource requirements for each activity within the project and ensuring that the delivery of raw materials along with the people to develop those raw materials is sequenced according to project schedule timelines.
These activities fall into the first two processes in the Human Resource Management Knowledge Area: Develop the Project Team and Manage the Project Team.
LearnSmart's Managing Projects for Human Resources covers the processes, inputs, and tools and techniques involved with developing and managing the project team.
Furthermore, this course will teach the principles and best practices used by project managers to establish a solid team capable of producing project deliverables on time and within budget.
LearnSmart has served the learning community with high-quality professional skills and IT certification training since 1997. In that time, the company has helped thousands earn career-related certifications from respected vendors, such as Project Management Institute (PMI)®, Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, and EC-Council. LearnSmart offers over 1,000 courses covering IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety topics. With a rapidly growing clientele of individuals and corporations, LearnSmart serves a broad range of Fortune 500 companies to universities, as well as gov... More information on this instructor.
- No prerequisites for this course.
- A computer with internet.
You are purchasing access to an online class, pre-recorded webinar or any other form of learning that can be started and completed on your schedule. There may or may NOT be any direct interaction with an instructor for this item. Knoitall will communicate with the learning provider to let them know of your purchase. The learning provider will reach out to you directly to give you access to the learning purchased. If the learning provider does not give you access to the learning purchased within 72 hours of purchase, the purchase is voided and you will receive a full refund of your purchase. In addition to your coverage under the Knoitall Buyer Protection Plan, the learning provider may have their own payment terms, which will be listed below.