PMP: 13-Estimating & Budgeting Project Costs
- Online - Self Directed
- 2.25 Hours
- 3 Sessions
- Understand how Project Cost Management is perhaps the most comprehensive knowledge area.
- Be able to determine the scope of a project, how it will be funded, and the steps that will be taken to ensure that funds appropriated for the project are managed and used correctly.
- Learn the in-depth of the processes associated with cost management.
- Drive project deliverables in line with project constraints.
- Prepare for the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKv5) Certification Exam.
Project Cost Management is perhaps the most comprehensive knowledge area in regard to determining the scope of a project, how it will be funded, and the steps that will be taken to ensure that funds appropriated for the project are managed and used correctly.
Essential to every good plan are the thoughts and processes that will enable the plan to proceed. Cost management drives project deliverables in line with project constraints.
For example, if project costs are limited, a project manager may have to scale back on subject matter experts. If the cost of quality is higher than expected, the project manager needs to realign project deliverables to ensure the level of quality delivers against requirements.
This course provides an in-depth of the processes associated with cost management.
LearnSmart has served the learning community with high-quality professional skills and IT certification training since 1997. In that time, the company has helped thousands earn career-related certifications from respected vendors, such as Project Management Institute (PMI)®, Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, and EC-Council. LearnSmart offers over 1,000 courses covering IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety topics. With a rapidly growing clientele of individuals and corporations, LearnSmart serves a broad range of Fortune 500 companies to universities, as well as gov... More information on this instructor.
- No prerequisites for this course.
- A computer with internet.
You are purchasing access to an online class, pre-recorded webinar or any other form of learning that can be started and completed on your schedule. There may or may NOT be any direct interaction with an instructor for this item. Knoitall will communicate with the learning provider to let them know of your purchase. The learning provider will reach out to you directly to give you access to the learning purchased. If the learning provider does not give you access to the learning purchased within 72 hours of purchase, the purchase is voided and you will receive a full refund of your purchase. In addition to your coverage under the Knoitall Buyer Protection Plan, the learning provider may have their own payment terms, which will be listed below.