PMP: 12-Controlling Costs
- Online - Self Directed
- 1.25 Hours
- 2 Sessions
- Learn how cost management is one of the most integral components of the project management process.
- Be able to assume full responsibility for cost oversight and delivery of the project within budgetary constraints.
- Utilize financial tools and analysis to oversee activities and the cost associated with delivering the project's products.
- Review the process of monitoring your project status to ensure that your budget is up to date and the project's value is being delivered to meet expectations.
- Prepare for the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKv5) Certification Exam.
Cost management is one of the most integral components of the project management process.
LearnSmart's Controlling Costs course shows how the project manager assumes full responsibility for cost oversight and delivery of the project within budgetary constraints.
Financial tools and analysis enable the project manager to oversee activities and the cost associated with delivering the project's product.
Control Costs is the process of monitoring your project status to ensure that your budget is up to date that the project's value is being delivered to meet expectations.
LearnSmart has served the learning community with high-quality professional skills and IT certification training since 1997. In that time, the company has helped thousands earn career-related certifications from respected vendors, such as Project Management Institute (PMI)®, Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, and EC-Council. LearnSmart offers over 1,000 courses covering IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety topics. With a rapidly growing clientele of individuals and corporations, LearnSmart serves a broad range of Fortune 500 companies to universities, as well as gov... More information on this instructor.
- No prerequisites for this course.
- A computer with internet.
You are purchasing access to an online class, pre-recorded webinar or any other form of learning that can be started and completed on your schedule. There may or may NOT be any direct interaction with an instructor for this item. Knoitall will communicate with the learning provider to let them know of your purchase. The learning provider will reach out to you directly to give you access to the learning purchased. If the learning provider does not give you access to the learning purchased within 72 hours of purchase, the purchase is voided and you will receive a full refund of your purchase. In addition to your coverage under the Knoitall Buyer Protection Plan, the learning provider may have their own payment terms, which will be listed below.