PMP: 10-Developing and Controlling the Project Schedule
- Online - Self Directed
- 1.50 Hours
- 4 Sessions
- Understand that developing the schedule of a project is the product of analyzing activities like sequence, duration, resource requirements, and project constraints.
- Learn how activities such as plan start and completion dates, milestones and dependencies are among the outputs provided by scheduling tools.
- Utilize the project schedule so that it becomes the project's baseline for tracking purposes.
- Iterative revisions and maintenance of the schedule are tasks that the project manager must adhere to for the life of the project.
- Prepare for the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKv5) Certification Exam.
Developing the schedule of a project is the product of analyzing activities like sequence, duration, resource requirements, and project constraints. Scheduling tools typically assimilate data in regard to the analysis provided to promote a project schedule.
Activities such as plan start and completion dates, milestones and dependencies are among the outputs provided by scheduling tools. The project schedule can then become the project's baseline for tracking purposes.
In LearnSmart's Developing and Controlling the Project Schedule course, you will learn how iterative revisions and maintenance of the schedule are tasks that the project manager must adhere to for the life of the project.
LearnSmart has served the learning community with high-quality professional skills and IT certification training since 1997. In that time, the company has helped thousands earn career-related certifications from respected vendors, such as Project Management Institute (PMI)®, Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, and EC-Council. LearnSmart offers over 1,000 courses covering IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety topics. With a rapidly growing clientele of individuals and corporations, LearnSmart serves a broad range of Fortune 500 companies to universities, as well as gov... More information on this instructor.
- No prerequisites for this course.
- A computer with internet.
You are purchasing access to an online class, pre-recorded webinar or any other form of learning that can be started and completed on your schedule. There may or may NOT be any direct interaction with an instructor for this item. Knoitall will communicate with the learning provider to let them know of your purchase. The learning provider will reach out to you directly to give you access to the learning purchased. If the learning provider does not give you access to the learning purchased within 72 hours of purchase, the purchase is voided and you will receive a full refund of your purchase. In addition to your coverage under the Knoitall Buyer Protection Plan, the learning provider may have their own payment terms, which will be listed below.