PMP: 09-Defining and Sequencing Project Activities
- Online - Self Directed
- 1.50 Hours
- 4 Sessions
- Understand project constraints that pertain to time.
- Incorporate all the processes that are required to ensure the effective and timely completion of projects.
- Learn how these processes also overlap and interact with processes from the other knowledge areas to help develop and deliver components of a project.
- Develop a schedule by which project activities will be managed and how to best utilize the different factors that impact the scheduling for simple and complex projects.
- Prepare for the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKv5) Certification Exam.
Time management is a knowledge area that takes into the consideration project constraints that pertain to time. It incorporates all the processes that are required to ensure the effective and timely completion of projects.
The processes that make up project time management occur at least once within every project, in one or more of the project phases. These processes also overlap and interact with processes from the other knowledge areas to help develop and deliver components of a project. The concept of time management permits the project manager and team to develop a schedule by which project activities will be managed.
Depending upon the size, scale, and scope of a project, scheduling may be an activity that could take one resource less than a day to complete or, for more complex projects, may require scheduling software to ensure that activities and resources are synchronized throughout the life cycle of the project.
LearnSmart has served the learning community with high-quality professional skills and IT certification training since 1997. In that time, the company has helped thousands earn career-related certifications from respected vendors, such as Project Management Institute (PMI)®, Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, and EC-Council. LearnSmart offers over 1,000 courses covering IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety topics. With a rapidly growing clientele of individuals and corporations, LearnSmart serves a broad range of Fortune 500 companies to universities, as well as gov... More information on this instructor.
- No prerequisites for this course.
- A computer with internet.
You are purchasing access to an online class, pre-recorded webinar or any other form of learning that can be started and completed on your schedule. There may or may NOT be any direct interaction with an instructor for this item. Knoitall will communicate with the learning provider to let them know of your purchase. The learning provider will reach out to you directly to give you access to the learning purchased. If the learning provider does not give you access to the learning purchased within 72 hours of purchase, the purchase is voided and you will receive a full refund of your purchase. In addition to your coverage under the Knoitall Buyer Protection Plan, the learning provider may have their own payment terms, which will be listed below.