PMP: 08-Monitor and Control Project Scope
- Online - Self Directed
- 1.50 Hours
- 3 Sessions
- Understand the important principles and best practices employed by project managers to safeguard the scope of their projects.
- Be able to properly collect project requirements, create the breakdown structure, and the define project's scope.
- Learn about the Project Management Institute's Verify Scope and Control Scope processes, and how these processes are related to the Project Scope Management Knowledge Area.
- Prepare for the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKv5) Certification Exam.
A critical factor in the success of a project is the project manager's ability to monitor and control the scope of the project.
During the implementation of processes within the Planning Process Group, a great amount of effort and planning goes into the collection of project requirements, the creation of a work breakdown structure, and the definition of the project's scope.
LearnSmart's Monitor and Control Project Scope will teach you about the important principles and best practices employed by project managers to safeguard the scope of their projects. In addition, you'll learn about the Project Management Institute's Verify Scope and Control Scope processes, and how these processes are related to the Project Scope Management Knowledge Area.
LearnSmart has served the learning community with high-quality professional skills and IT certification training since 1997. In that time, the company has helped thousands earn career-related certifications from respected vendors, such as Project Management Institute (PMI)®, Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, and EC-Council. LearnSmart offers over 1,000 courses covering IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety topics. With a rapidly growing clientele of individuals and corporations, LearnSmart serves a broad range of Fortune 500 companies to universities, as well as gov... More information on this instructor.
- No prerequisites for this course.
- A computer with internet.
You are purchasing access to an online class, pre-recorded webinar or any other form of learning that can be started and completed on your schedule. There may or may NOT be any direct interaction with an instructor for this item. Knoitall will communicate with the learning provider to let them know of your purchase. The learning provider will reach out to you directly to give you access to the learning purchased. If the learning provider does not give you access to the learning purchased within 72 hours of purchase, the purchase is voided and you will receive a full refund of your purchase. In addition to your coverage under the Knoitall Buyer Protection Plan, the learning provider may have their own payment terms, which will be listed below.