PMP: 07-Collecting Requirements and Defining Scope
- Online - Self Directed
- 1.75 Hours
- 4 Sessions
- Understand that one of the more important tasks that a project manager performs during the management of a project is identifying the project's requirements.
- Be able to determine what part of the project is necessary to identify work that has to be performed.
- Establish metrics that are used to evaluate whether the work is acceptable and successful.
- Learn how project managers properly and completely identify the requirements for a project as soon as possible.
- Prepare for the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKv5) Certification Exam.
One of the more important tasks that a project manager performs during the management of a project is identifying the project's requirements.
Determining what is required of a project is necessary to identify work that has to be performed, and to establish metrics that are used to evaluate whether the work is acceptable and successful.
In LearnSmart's Collecting Requirements and Defining Scope course, you'll learn why it's critical for project managers to properly and completely identify the requirements for a project as soon as possible.
You'll also learn how project managers identify a project's requirements, including processes dictated by the Project Management Institute.
LearnSmart has served the learning community with high-quality professional skills and IT certification training since 1997. In that time, the company has helped thousands earn career-related certifications from respected vendors, such as Project Management Institute (PMI)®, Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, and EC-Council. LearnSmart offers over 1,000 courses covering IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety topics. With a rapidly growing clientele of individuals and corporations, LearnSmart serves a broad range of Fortune 500 companies to universities, as well as gov... More information on this instructor.
- No prerequisites for this course.
- A computer with internet.
You are purchasing access to an online class, pre-recorded webinar or any other form of learning that can be started and completed on your schedule. There may or may NOT be any direct interaction with an instructor for this item. Knoitall will communicate with the learning provider to let them know of your purchase. The learning provider will reach out to you directly to give you access to the learning purchased. If the learning provider does not give you access to the learning purchased within 72 hours of purchase, the purchase is voided and you will receive a full refund of your purchase. In addition to your coverage under the Knoitall Buyer Protection Plan, the learning provider may have their own payment terms, which will be listed below.