Getting Started Bike Commuting - Personal Advisor
- Online - Advising
- 1 Hour
- 1 Session
SCHEDULE OR AVAILABILITY
- How to select the best streets for commuting.
- How to get your bike ready and properly lock it.
- How to deal with common situations you will encounter.
- Answers to your specific bike commuting questions. Photo: ZappaWheels.
More people bike to work than ever before. Ever felt like you wanted to try it? This 1-hour interactive session is designed to prepare you for bike commuting. Attend the session and learn the basics you need to get started.
Key topics include
- Plan Your Route – safe route options
- Prepare Your Bike – ensure your equipment is ready
- Dress for the ride – what should you wear?
- Commuting scenarios – riding in traffic, taking bikes on the public transit
Instructor: John Zappa
You are enrolling in a block of one-on-one advising sessions that will be delivered online. Read the details for the number of sessions you are purchasing. When you enroll in a block of advising sessions we provide you with a receipt that may be redeemed directly with the provider for the number of sessions purchased. Knoitall will communicate directly with the learning provider to let them know of your purchase. The learning provider will reach out to you with any additional information you may need and will confirm the date and time for your first session. Please provide your receipt to the learning provider when you attend your first session (you can store it on your phone) and the learning provider will scan the receipt, notifying us that you have started your sessions. You have 60 days from purchase to redeem your ticket. If your receipt is not scanned within 60 days of purchase, the purchase is voided and you will receive a full refund of your purchase. In addition to your coverage under the Knoitall Buyer Protection Plan, the learning provider may have their own payment terms, which will be listed below.