Educational Advising For Degree Seekers
- Online - Advising
- 2 Hours
- 2 Sessions
SCHEDULE OR AVAILABILITY
|Days of the Week: Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat|
- You will receive a report identifying the top three college program recommendations based upon your completion of our advising intake questionnaire and one-on-one consultation
- Your recommendations report will compare the 3 options based upon the lengths of the three programs, costs, locations, admission requirements, and flexibility
- We will help you analyze between the 3 options and determine the best educational path for your specific goals
A plan that will help you on your education path.
Are you thinking about starting or completing your associate's, bachelor's or master's degree? Do you need help selecting the best college or university, focused on your goals, background and skills? Do you want to look at less expensive degrees and get credit for your life/work experience? This block of 2 one-hour advising sessions can help you sort out the confusing steps to getting started in a degree plan.
Advising includes the following:
- Assessment of background and skills
- Review of transcripts
- Provide an overview of online and local on-campus programs and majors
- Exploration of ways to save time and reduce costs, such as obtaining credit for prior learning and work experience
- Explanation of prerequisites and admission requirements and how to meet them
- Alignment of academic program with your career goals
- Development of a customized learning plan, including recommendations and next steps
This advising will result in a report with recommendations for schools and programs that best match your individual goals and learning requirements.
This advising will be delivered by phone and web-meeting.
PROVIDER PURCHASE TERMS
Select the "Purchase Educational Advising for Degree Seekers" button to start the process.
You may reschedule your appointment up to 24 hours prior to your session. Within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment you may not reschedule. If you are not able to reschedule your session within the time frame allotted, your employer will be billed for the session.
Click on the "Purchase Educatonal Advising for Degree Seekers" button to request advising services. The request will be routed to your manager for approval. Once your manager approves, you will receive an email with directions to complete an advising intake questionnarire. After completion of the questionnaire you may schedule your first session with an advisor.
You are enrolling in a block of one-on-one advising sessions with this provider. You will be enrolling in these sessions directly through the provider's website, and all provider payment and refund policies will apply. If you have any questions on those policies, please communicate directly with the provider.