Agile: Series Overview
- Online - Self Directed
- 0.25 Hours
- 1 Session
- Watch this series to understand this series overview.
- Increase your knowledge of the principles and processes involved in the Agile method of project management as organized and suggested by the Project Management Institute.
- Understand the Agile principles and mindset, value driven delivery, stakeholder engagement, boosting team performance practices, adaptive planning, problem detection and resolution, and continuous improvement.
- By the end of the series you will be effectively prepared to sit for the PMI-ACP exam from PMI.
What comes to your mind when you think Agile?
You’re probably thinking about the ability to move quickly and easily, and you would be right. Now apply that definition in the context of project management. An Agile project manager is someone who can move quickly, adapt to change, and make smart adjustments on the fly.
This course’s primary purpose is to increase your knowledge of the principles and processes involved in the Agile method of project management as organized and suggested by the Project Management Institute. We will spend a lot of time discussing what you need to know and the knowledge required — or at least expected to be known — by most agile practitioners.
Upon completion of this series you will be well versed in the methodologies and principles of Agile project management and effectively prepared to sit for the PMI-ACP exam from PMI.
LearnSmart has served the learning community with high-quality professional skills and IT certification training since 1997. In that time, the company has helped thousands earn career-related certifications from respected vendors, such as Project Management Institute (PMI)®, Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, and EC-Council. LearnSmart offers over 1,000 courses covering IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety topics. With a rapidly growing clientele of individuals and corporations, LearnSmart serves a broad range of Fortune 500 companies to universities, as well as gov... More information on this instructor.
- No prerequisites for this course.
- A computer with internet.
You are purchasing access to an online class, pre-recorded webinar or any other form of learning that can be started and completed on your schedule. There may or may NOT be any direct interaction with an instructor for this item. Knoitall will communicate with the learning provider to let them know of your purchase. The learning provider will reach out to you directly to give you access to the learning purchased. If the learning provider does not give you access to the learning purchased within 72 hours of purchase, the purchase is voided and you will receive a full refund of your purchase. In addition to your coverage under the Knoitall Buyer Protection Plan, the learning provider may have their own payment terms, which will be listed below.